2001-2010 Duramax Fass Titanium Signature Series Lift Pump 95GPH
2001-2010 Duramax 95GPH Titanium Signature Series Lift Pump (TSC10095G)
Fits: 2001-2010 GM w/ 6.6L Duramax
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
The TSC10095G 95 Gallon Per Hour Lift Pump by Fass Fuel Systems is the first upgrade we recommend doing to any Duramax that comes through our shop. The Duramax, unlike other diesel trucks, does not come with a lift pump from the factory. They're designed to use the CP3/CP4 injection pump to pull fuel under vacuum, not only does this put additional stress on your injection pump it also adds runs the risk of having air added into your fuel.
Adding a FASS system will pump the fuel to your CP3 reducing the stress on your injection pump and feeding it better quality fuel will increase the life of your almost all the components in your fuel system.
- New Whisper Technology
- New Bolt On Bracket Installation
- Complete Full Supply System
- Removes Water, Air, and Debris From Diesel Fuel
- Fuel Pressure Gauge Port
- Protects and Extends The Life Of Your Injectors
- Improved Cold Weather Starts
- 5/8” Suction Lines Fuel Line with ½” Ports & 10 Gauge Electrical Harness
- Fuel Mileage Improvement
- Decreased EGT’s/Exhaust Temps
- Improved Fuel Volume Delivery
- Smoother Engine Idle
- Quietest Motor On The Market
Part Number: TS C10 095G
Note: We highly recommend adding the Fass Bulkhead & Suction Tube Kit (STK-1002) when purchasing a Fass System. It allows your pump to pull more fuel and gives it a convenient return option.